Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Resistance: What it is and What to Do About It.....

Resistance called boredom is still resistance.
Resistance called overwhelment is still resistance.
Resistance called working too hard and not getting enough is still resistance.

San Francisco, CA 07/24/2010

This Abraham quote made me think of a conversation I had with my "Mastermind Group" today, I sent this to them, and I thought I'd post my thoughts about it here too for all of my readers benefit also.....

I think many times we "think" we feel "good" but we still have a lot of "resistance" going on. And the more we know about the loa, the more we "let" ourselves want(cause now we know, or at least we believe more is possible for us), therefore the faster our energy moves.....and then.....and I'll paraphrase Abraham here, "when you hit a tree going 100mph as opposed to 20mph, it's a much bigger crash!

So, what's the solution with all this "little" stuff that gets "big" quick now......well, that's the WORK, our ONLY work that is of any importance at all; it is to constantly downplay anything that bothers us or others, constantly make a big deal about anything that feels at all good, make lots of lists of positive aspects, put EVERTHING in the MOST positive light we can possibly manage, make NO big deal about our mistakes, errors or mis-judgements, OR anyone elses, appreciate as much as possible every little thing we can, watch things on tv that make us smile, not growl:) or worry, and MOST IMPORTANTLY.....NOT BEAT OURSELVES UP WHEN WE FORGET TO DO ALL THESE THINGS, lol!

....and I invite all of YOU to please comment, question or add anything else that works for you dear readers :)))!

No comments:

Post a Comment